Clear, concise and beautiful, a book to inspire your spinning journey
Written by Alison Daykin and Cath Snape with additional input from Amanda Hannaford and Jane Deane
Pre-order now £30
Apologies publication date deferred. The final tweaks have taken longer than anticipated but we are really pleased with the layout that our wonderful designer/copy editor has created. The delay will be well worth it, in terms of the final book.
Post publication retail price £35
Inspired to Spin
Comprehensive spinning book
This book is for inquisitive starters and seasoned spinners alike.
• It’s clear and concise for ease of use
• From understanding fibre, through preparation and spinning, to design, fancy yarns and finished projects.
• It is your go to book to answer all those questions that pop up whilst learning this craft
• Inspired to Spin will be in hardback with over 250 pages printed on high quality paper.
Payment accepted by
- PayPal,- email@example.com or use link above
- Cheque – payable to Beechwood Crafts, or
- BACS – Beechwood Crafts 09-01-29 38181995
Pre-order price £30
For retailer discounts phone Cath on 07850 716602 or
Spiral ply core spun Gotland locks – see how to spin this yarn in part 3 beyond worsted and woollen
Link to early release ripples scarf pattern for supporters password protected – all supporters should receive email with password, any problems please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you