We are back!
Next course 26th August
Full Day workshop with Cath £75
full day learning to spin on a wheel
A fun informative day, whether you have a rudimentary understanding or have never used a wheel before, this course will give you a sound basis for your spinning journey
This is suitable for total novices or those who have some understanding but wish to progress.
We will look at
- Wheels – maintenance and set up – an opportunity to try a few different wheels or bring you own and we can ensure it is set up properly.
- Fibre – structure and preparations,
- Why some fibre is easier to spin than others
- Spinning from a variety of preparations
By the end of the day you will have
- tried a few spinning wheels
- tried a number of fibres and preparations
- spun a skein (or two) of yarn
- Arrive 9.30 for introductions and welcome drink and biscuits
- 12.30 lunch (Bring a packed lunch)
- Course finishes 4.30pm
Course costs £75 per day
Book online at Eventbrite