by Maxine Lowery
We are delighted that Maxine has agreed to deliver a fabulous needle felting course.
Her animals have character and charm, from tiny Mice in teacups to stags heads and elephants.
Even if you have never needle felted before, Maxine will help you create a cute mouse to take home. She will share with you tips and encouragement to start your needle felting journey
By the end of the day you will have
- created a cute needle felted mouse
- learned techniques to continue your needlefelting journey
- teas, coffees and biscuits
- all equipment
- a selection of lovely fibres to make your mouse
- a chance to buy some fibre or equipment to continue your journey
- arrive 9.30 for welcome drink and biscuit
- course starts 10am,
- 12.30 lunch
- course finished 4pm
£75 for the day