New dates coming soon
Last course 9th June 2019
by Maxine Lowery
We are delighted that Maxine has agreed to deliver a fabulous needle felting course.
Her animals have character and charm, from tiny Mice in teacups to stags heads and elephants.
animals made by beginners on recent course
Even if you have never needle felted before, Maxine will help you create a cute animal to take home. She will share with you tips and encouragement to start needle felting.
By the end of the day you will have
- created a cute needle felted animal
- learned techniques to continue your needle felting journey
- teas, coffees and biscuits
- all equipment
- a selection of lovely fibres to make your mouse
- a chance to buy some fibre or equipment to continue your journey
- arrive 9.30 for welcome drink and biscuit
- course starts 10am,
- 12.30 lunch – bring a packed lunch
- course finished 4pm
£75 for the day