2 day Weekend Course
14th – 15th March 2020 Fully Booked
New dates soon – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
9.30-4pm both days
Small groups maximum six
I am really pleased that Paul Dore of Paul Dore Leathercraft has agreed to run a fabulous introduction to leatherworking.
This is suitable for those new to leatherwork and those who wish to learn tips from an expert.
This course is about learning about leather itself and how to work with it to create beautiful items. It is not a make a bag in a day course.
We will look at
- What leather is and how it performs,
- The different types of leather and what they can be used for,
- How to make patterns for sheaths, bags etc.
- What tools you need and how they’re used,
- Applying dyes and finishes,
- Different types of fittings and how they’re used,
- Edge finishing,
- Tooling and stamping.
- Course starts 9.30
- Course finishes 4pm
We will provide
- Lots of tea coffee and cake
- All equipment
You will need to bring
- Packed lunch
- Pen and notebook
Course costs £150 for two days
To Book course
For more information