2 day Course
New dates 18-19th June 2020
£200 for the 2 days
last course 14th – 15th March 2020 Fully Booked
Course dependant on response to Covid -19 – we will take expressions of interest but no payments will be taken until it is clear that the course will run.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list
9.30 – 4.30 pm Thursday
Small groups maximum six
I am really pleased that Paul Dore of Paul Dore Leathercraft has agreed to run another of his fabulous introduction to leatherworking courses.
This is suitable for those new to leatherwork and those who wish to learn tips from an expert.
This course is about learning about leather itself and how to work with it to create beautiful items. It is not a make a bag in a day course.
We will look at
- What leather is and how it performs,
- The different types of leather and what they can be used for,
- How to make patterns for sheaths, bags etc.
- What tools you need and how they’re used,
- Applying dyes and finishes,
- Different types of fittings and how they’re used,
- Edge finishing,
- Tooling and stamping.
- Course starts 9.30
- Course finishes 4.30 pm Thursday 3.30 Friday
We will provide
- Lots of tea coffee and cake
- All equipment
You will need to bring
- Packed lunch
Course costs £200 for two days
For more information